Fell is a small business based in Midway, Utah. We create a variety of products as well as offer graphic design services. Our mission is to inspire exploration through design rooted in story.
We are looking to hire a few part-time fulfillment and packaging assistants.
10-20 hours per week.
At our shop (Design Dairy) in Midway, Utah
– Prepare wholesale and retail orders for shipping by picking and thoughtfully packing products so they ship safely and cost effectively
– Package raw materials so they are ready to sell
– Sort, organize, and inventory products
– Help keep shop and inventory organized and clean
– High attention to detail
– Performs repetitive tasks accurately and efficiently
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to learn new things quickly
– Ability to adapt and learn a variety of tasks
– Comfortable working one-on-one, in a team, or individually as needed
– Dependable, accountable, and respectful
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to stand for long periods of time
– This is in no way a remote position, must be able to work at our Midway shop on a consistent basis
– We cannot stress enough the need to have high attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately. Much of the success of this job and our company involves accurate counting, including the right items in orders, and package the same product the same way 100's of times
– Easy going & pleasant to be around
– Product inventory
– Restocking products in the shop
– General shop cleaning/decluttering
– Seasonal display design
– Product photography
How to Apply:
Send us a resume and a brief cover letter telling us more about you as a person and your qualifications for this position. Be sure to include your favorite season and why it's your favorite. Please put your first name, last name, and "Fell F&P Assistant Position" in the subject line. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.